AELF is a fascinating project on its own, – a customisable operating system specifically designed for blockchains. It fulfils a crucially important market niche, – enough said.
Founder: Ma Haobo (founder/CEO of Hoopox, CTO of GemPay and AllCoin)
J. Michael Arrington, founder and CEO of TechCrunch, and Zhou Shouji, founding partner of FGB Capital, – members of the advisory board.
“Most notably, though, the project has received considerable investment from numerous venture capital firms. Draper Dragon, Blockchain Ventures, FGB Capital, and over 10 other investment firms participated in the token sale. In fact, the project has been so popular that the team had to turn down the majority of interested investors after reaching their 55,000 ETH goal within two weeks of starting the sale.“
The project is not new, – I assume those actively following the ICO scene have heard of or already/are parts of the AELF community.
Why? 12% of tokens were reserved for promotion purposes for the first three years.
What does that mean?
- All you have to do is register and, optionally, follow the usual simple steps (connecting Twitter and the like). You will have immediate access to tokens you can safely add to your portfolio and, following a usual “cooldown” period, withdraw the tokens to an ERC20-compatible wallet to hold, leave it within the system as a form of reinvestment, acquiring interest, or sell for other currencies, including fiat.
Regardless of your choice, we would recommend you to read more about the company and the product the ELF token represents. Circulating Supply is not far off Total Supply, so don’t miss your chance to register!
This is Part I of AELF series of articles. Part II will describe how to make most of the bounty program.
Read more about ELF and important updates to AELF token bounty:
Candy System Updates (March 18th)
- Added Email confirmation for token withdrawal
- Improved Twitter rewards system, with added weight to followers amount
- Users can now view withdrawal history
- Users can now view rewards history
- Users can now resend activation email
- Users can now view to-be-released ELF amount
- Made referral link easier to find
- Added user feedback portal
- Improved system stability
- Improved system security