Cointiply’s Mining Game mechanics have been significantly altered.
1. Before: Part of the community was terrified of Level Expiry. All Building Upgrades have a “timer”; once it runs out, a user either has to rebuild the Upgrade using Gems, or lose the income from the Upgrade altogether.
Why terrified? Because Gem prices are in control of Cointiply and are a tool used for “making sure the system is sustainable” (no comment). When 1 Coin bought 8 Gems, looking at Upgrades which costed XXXXX to rebuild was not pleasant.
Now: Users can Rebuild/Maintain the Upgrades/Levels of their Buildings at any time they want.
A quick “How To Rebuild/Maintain Building Levels Early” Guide:
3. Users can either Rebuild ALL LEVELS AT ONCE, or USE THE AVAILABLE GEM BALANCE TO REBUILD WHATEVER THEY CAN AFFORD.
3. GpC Conversion Rate is looking better and better… (spoiler: don’t get used to it) Isn’t it a great time to
donate all your earnings to Cointiply earn some Gems to reconstruct those expensive upgrades?
3. Referral Income can no longer be converted to Gems via the “Earn Gems Site-Wide” function.
Cointiply, you are either reading our minds, or reading our articles. Our guess is the latter. Which is cool. Just do not plagiarise and copy-paste, as some do. Please.
At the moment: Referral Income and Mine Income are paid out in Coins, full stop.
What does this mean?
If a user had circa 20 active Referrals, he or she could feel safe about daily maintenance of the mine (the 4k+ Gems necessary for daily 200% Efficiency maintenance could have been covered by Referral Income). That ship has sailed. Goodbye, ship. Hello, Coins…
4. Maximum level of the only Special Building (Maintenance Hangar) is now 6000. “In our dreams”.
5. There have been changes to the Gem Marketplace operation. A separate Marketplace article is in the making, so we’ll leave it at that.
This is a news article, free of theorising, hypothesising and philosophising. The changes made are significant enough for players to rethink their strategies. Some updates are good, some are less so…. What we must mention is:
declaration of war prior announcement, Cointiply is capable of making changes which can completely mess up the existing balance.
– If playing the Mining Game, until withdrawn, a user’s earnings are in the hands of Cointiply.
– Adapt, calculate, think of exit strategies, follow the news, keep up with the GpC rate and remember:
Cointiply never stated that the Income a user can expect from investing earnings in the Mining Game is “for life”.