Faucets, Basic Income, How to Maximise Profits, Avoid Scams, Save Time. We Offer Service News and Tests, Guides, Reviews, Ways to Earn Cryptocurrencies Without Investments: Tips, Hints, Tricks. Unbiased, Sincere, Honest: We Are On Your Side.
It seems that the 500% Satoshi Claim Multiplier of MoonBitcoin is more achievable than a 300% Claim Multiplier of MoonDoge, MoonLitecoin or MoonBitconCash, as the 90%+ Mystery Bonus is encountered much more frequently on average, per 5-minute faucet claim, while four remaining Multipliers can be kept stable.
Offer Bonus can be pumped up to 100% relatively easily… if you are responsible enough to know how to work with OfferWalls* – visit MoonBitCoin’s OfferWall page – complete Offers (earning Satoshi) = …. +%%%.
ReferralBonus – each referral +1%.
Daily Loyalty Bonus – login, make a claim once a day for 100 days = 100% bonus.
Mining Bonus… = we, personally, do not trust “browser mining” and thus cannot possibly recommend that feature.
*OfferWalls can be risky; use reasonable caution. Though at least two OfferWalls are identical to those of Cointiply; though paying with Satoshi.
**MoonBitcoin faucet claim grants a visitor the same 3 Coinpot Tokens as do action on the rest of Coinpot-partnering faucets. 100 Coinpot Tokens are roughly worth $0.01.
As the current promotion runs, we are publishing our thoughts on a hypothetical strategy on how to make the best of the Reward Point system offered by Freebitcoin:
(disclaimer: as we have not yet tested every factor, the figures below should be regarded as hypothetical. Since increasing the minimum roulette roll winnings requires investment, we remind our readers that we are not advising anyone to try the strategy, invest and take risks; all information published is for entertainment purposes only)
* Unlike Lottery Tickets, Reward Points are a guaranteed bonus offered per roll and it is easy to pre-calculate the accumulation rate of Reward Points, opening doors to the formation of a strategy.
* Besides physical goods, you can purchase multipliers with your Reward Points. Namely, for 1200 Reward Points you can purchase a boost which adds 100 Reward Points per roll for 24 hours. That is an extra 2300 Reward Points a day, potentially.
* So far, we have not found any information to dispute the possibility of purchasing the same bonus daily. Which means, if no roll (minus one) is missed every 24 hours and the boost is bought for 1200 Points, you can still have extra 1100 Reward Points left.
* A maximum, 1000% Multiplier for Free Bitcoin roll costs 3200 Reward Points. In other words, with the Reward Point boost, you can purchase a 1000% Free BitcoinMultiplier every three days.
* The multiplier applies only to the minimum roulette roll. but the minimum roulette roll is easily increased permanently At the moment, the site-wide minimum roulette roll equals to… However, a user’s individual Minimum Roll equals to whatever a user has boosted it to using the Multiply Bitcoin method (paying Multiply Bitcoin or purchasing Lottery Tickets increases the Minimum Roll figure). It seems that the Multiplier views every individual minimum roulette roll as a base.
So, if we would have purchased the 29*1000*23=667000 satoshi a day (with a maximum of every three days). Currently, that converts to circa $43.92 (all calculations should be adjusted to the day’s prices). Here, every satoshi makes a difference; hence, (spoiler) multiplying the minimum roulette roll is a guide we are working on.
Note: the strategy outlined above has not yet been tested by us; it is a mere estimation and rough calculation of raw data. Nevertheless, so far we have not come across anything to dispute its efficiency. Moreover, the prices at the Reward Point store can only be explained by the existence of a similar strategy.
Factors to keep in mind:
– Naturally, making 23 rolls every 24 hours is not easy, but not impossible. We will let your imagination create a way to deal with that, however we will mention that if created sloppily,“shared” accounts are easily detectable.
– The figures are based on an assumption that the Bonus applies to an individual’s minimum roulette roll; not the site-wide minimum. The Minimum Roulette Roll is multiplies by purchasing Lottery Tickets (immediately and at a flat rate), or playing Multiply Bitcoin (subject to a separate review we are working on).
– Multiply Bitcoin should only be played during the Reward Point promotion, as the Reward Points granted per 500 Satoshi wagered is multiplied by 2x-5x.
Now, a quick copy-paste job with what one could redeem his or her Point balance for (physical goods).
APPLE IPHONE X (256 GB), APPLE IPHONE 8 (256 GB), SAMSUNG GALAXY S9+ (64 GB), SAMSUNG GALAXY S9 (64 GB), APPLE IPHONE SE (64 GB), SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 (64 GB), BEATS SOLO2 WIRELESS, ACTIVE COLLECTION, GOPRO HERO SESSION, FITBIT CHARGE HR WIRELESS ACTIVITY WRISTBAND, KINDLE PAPERWHITE E-READER, SAMSUNG GEAR VR – VIRTUAL REALITY HEADSET.Most expensive item from the list (Amazon, fiat) is, naturally, the iPhone X (256 GB). $1299+. Yummy?
Yummy. Expensive? Yes. 16,186,667 Reward Points. Easier to grind and earn for it IRL? Maybe. What about crypto speculation? Who knows.
The point is:
A cryptocurrency faucet (!) with no advertisement income (!) can afford offering its users iPhones and Samsung Galaxies?
Well… Let’s check the “Stats” Tab:
Let’s move down the list of what we get for Reward Points. We will review Hardware Wallets and Gift Certificates are cheaper and more attainable, so we will review them in part 3 of Reward Points review & guide.
Let’s get to the part where we can purchase the good stuff: boosters.
Spending Reward Points on Boosters – Bitcoin.
Redeem your points to increase your minimum free FREE BTC reward! Each bonus is valid for 24 hours after redemption. This bonus will only increase the lowest prize in the FREE BTC table and only the base reward will be multiplied by this bonus and then added to any other bonuses that you have currently.
Translation: currently, the minimum hourly Bitcoin roll is 11 satoshi = 0.00000011 BTC.
For 3200 Reward Points, an hourly roll is multiplied by 1000% for 24 hours. Theoretically, should you not miss a roll (impossible? Hm…), you pocket 0.00264 BTC. At the current, low price, that equates to $16.20.
Nostalgically looking at the yearly chart, we realise that even a triple Bitcoin to USD price increase would yield $48.6; besides, would a minimum (the boost applies only to minimum) roll still be the same, or?..
…or we forget about it (for now!) and move to the interesting boost:
Spending Reward Points on… Reward Points.
ONLY (yes, that’s right, – only) 1200 Reward Points buys you an extra 100 Reward Points per hourly Roll.
That is (let’s leave 24 out of 24 hourly rolls for now), for 1200 Reward Points, should you not miss a roll, you purchase 2300 Reward Points?..
Redeem your points to increase the number of reward points that you get for each FREE BTC roll! Each bonus is valid for 24 hours after redemption.
Do the T&Cs mention anything about how many times you can purchase the boost? No. Do the T&Cs mention anything about any limits? No. Do the T&Cs mention anything about what the newly-acquired points can be used towards? No. The FAQ section of Freebitco.in mentions nothing about any restrictions either. Q: How difficult is it to save up 1200 Reward Points? A: Very easy.
– Follow every Promotion (like the 4x Promo running right now). A quadruple (4x)Reward Point Promo is easy 400 Reward Points! 1/3 way there!
– Do not waste Reward Points on “No Captcha!” (if you’re “really” going for the prize).
– Follow the How-To in part 1 of our guide.
– Remember that “Multiply BTC” game also adds some Reward Points per a certain amount wagered…
– And your referrals’ rolls also add you some Reward Points!
Does it sound too good to be true? Yes. It sounds like some form of alchemy…
Q: Have you tried it yourself? A: No. We prefer to believe in a 1100 extra Reward Points a day. Why not? 🙂
Q: Why recommend it to others then?
A: We hope our readers have more time on their hands… Besides, the Reward Points promotion is not standalone, as will be seen in later reviews.
Q: Does that mean waking up every hour?… A: Or taking shifts with your partner? Remember, – Freebitco.in is available on mobile devices.
Still do not hold an account on what we (seriously) consider the absolute best Bitcoin faucet around? Today would be a great time to spend two minutes of your time and do so.
REMINDER: if you register a Freebitco.in account using our referral link, you will regularly receive additional free Bitcoin (…and then we stopped dreaming…), or, rather, satoshi from DMYF, increasing your earnings legally and automatically.
— Just in case… —
A Guide to Overcoming The Infinite Complexity of the FreeBitco.in Registration Process:
1. Clicking the image below, following this link or simply copy-pasting pasting https://freebitco.in/?r=11862541 into the address bar of your browser should let you reach the destination close enough to be able to Sign Up.
2. Make sure that the text field after “Your Referrer” is not left blank or set to 0, but states 11862541.
3. Enter your e-mail address. Freebitco.in has not been known to send spam, but has been known to send free satoshi. Seriously. 4. Pick a password. 5. Solve Captcha which will be different to the one shown above. If the Captcha seems to difficult, clicking the small green “refresh” button (bottom right, two arrows) helps. 6. Click “Sign Up”.
Congratulations. You are in.
– Just another guide. We’re glad we shared it with you. –
Where were we… Oh, yeah. Reward Points.
HOW TO: Change the bonus which is credited along with every one of your free Bitcoin rolls:
Disclaimer: We are not massive fans of lotteries and since (in our subjective opinion) FreeBitco.in Reward Points are far more valuable on average, we dare suggest you visit your Profile page,
then click the blue button which states “Disable Lottery and Interest”,
make sure the option to DISABLE LOTTERY is selected.
Optionally, ask yourself: why would anyone choose to opt out of INTEREST paid DAILY and AUTOMATICALLY on your BALANCE with NO HIDDEN CHARGES and INSTANT ACCESS TO YOUR SAVINGS? Is it choice for the sake of choice, is there some PC (stands for political correctness) rationale, or…? Make sure you have not disabled interest by accident if your balance exceeds 30,000 satoshi. If you do, – pray tel us why.
RESULT: when making your roll, hoping for dem big bucks to lighten up your weekend, should you win some free BTC or free satoshi, you will receive Reward Points instead of Lottery Tickets.
NOTE: Should you wish to return to earning free lottery tickets, you can untick the box to return to default settings.
Sadly, unlike Coinpot Tokens, the exchange of Reward Points to satoshi is offered at a flat rate of 1RP to 1sat. 1000 Reward Points can be converted to 0.00001000 BTC.
Besides, minimum 100,000 RP have to be exchanged at one time… Which prevents impatient users to sell Reward Points below their real value.
Feel free to check out what Reward Points can be redeemed for by visiting the Rewards Section (button highlighted yellow).
Q: OMG! Everything is so expensive! A: Have no fear, DMYF is here. 😉 Stay tuned.
We might not know an overnight method of earning enough for an APPLE IPHONE 8 (256 GB), and even the SAMSUNG GALAXY S9+ (64 GB) is not something we can guarantee to reach your doorstep next week, but we can promise you justice give you hope. For as long as free BTC rolls are made, liberty will never perish.
We invite all of you to take part, no matter whether you are a regular visitor, or an occasional viewer!
The Giveaway Post has been attached to the on top of DMYF homepage for a while. We decide that it’s time for it to make way. Since the Giveaway updates will be less prominent, we will be sharing the giveaway-related news separately.
You know what? YOLO. Screw it all; don’t faucet too much. Forget about your crypto portfolios for a while. Do something out of the ordinary. Tell your loved one you loved him, even if the loved one is a cat. Just enjoy your weekend, have as much fun as humanly possible, yet do not do anything we wouldn’t do (which is, um, not saying much). Most importantly, when The Day That Should Not Be Named comes after tomorrow…