- We further shared some more Doge amongst those lucky few participating in the giveaway.
- We have added a short FAQ section to the giveaway page. Feel free to contact us with more questions at any time!
- We invite all of you to take part, no matter whether you are a regular visitor, or an occasional viewer!
- The Giveaway Post has been attached to the on top of DMYF homepage for a while. We decide that it’s time for it to make way. Since the Giveaway updates will be less prominent, we will be sharing the giveaway-related news separately.
- We strongly encourage you to register on Freebitcoin using our referral link. You will thank us in the future. Our Bitcoin Giveaway will start very soon. Already have a Freebitcoin account? Is there a law against having two account entries? Whp knows, perhaps your hamster would like a separate account on his smartphone?.. 🙂
You know what? YOLO. Screw it all; don’t faucet too much. Forget about your crypto portfolios for a while. Do something out of the ordinary. Tell your loved one you loved him, even if the loved one is a cat. Just enjoy your weekend, have as much fun as humanly possible, yet do not do anything we wouldn’t do (which is, um, not saying much). Most importantly, when The Day That Should Not Be Named comes after tomorrow…
DOGE have been shared with our readers as a part of our giveaway!
Our first Hitcoin giveaway:
Freebitco.in Giveaway – Free Satoshi From Us to You
There’s no catch. There’s just some free Dogecoin and Bitcoin!
In a nutshell: 100% of our referral earnings are shared with our subscribers via Freedogecoin.
Now, we also share 100% of our referral earnings with our subscribers via Freebitcoin.
Anyone can join and get some Dogecoin for free! Simply! register using our referral link and make a roll.
Anyone can join and get some Satoshi for free! Simply register using our referral link and make a roll.
27.08: We shared a further 4 Dogecoin. So far…
Q: I already have a Freedogecoin account…
A: Will Dogecoin SWAT team break your door down for having a second account on, say, another device?
Q: What is Dogecoin? Why do I need Dogecoin? What can Dogecoin be used for?
A: You are welcome to read our article on Dogecoin.
Q: Do I need to subscribe to DMYF to take part in the giveaway?
Q: Why do you choose to share your referral earnings?
A: Because of the philosophy behind our project. We do not attempt to “buy” readers, or “bribe” visitors. Call us cryptosocialists, should you wish.
Q: What’s the catch? Do you expect anything in return?
A: There’s no catch. We do not expect anything in return. Unless you are Ilon Musk. In that case, please support our project.
Q: Is my privacy at risk?
A: We would take such question to offence. We believe in internet freedom, anonymity and liberty. Vive la révolution!
How it began (history):
“…you’re in for a surprise. In fact, for a number of surprises! As it turns out to be the fourth giveaway, meaning that it’s been a month since project launch, it seems that the fortune smiles upon our endeavour: the Dogecoin Faucet rolled..
The numbers were looking better and better each week, but the high roll came at the best possible time! Or so we thought.
The Freedogecoin system is glitchy when it comes to sharing the balance; last time we had to do it in parts. This time, it turned into a horror, but we found the most plausible explanation: a user can only share what the user has earned from referrals’ rolls.
Now, while giving away 12 (or so) coins was easy… We have a “problem: 51.09000005 DOGE need to be distributed amongst our readers or referrals on a fair basis…
Feel free to Contact Us with your suggestions using the relevant form, or leaving a comment… The sooner the better!
If you are able to, subscribe to Freedogecoin using our referral link and roll at least once: this will increase the number of Doge we will be able to share… The sooner, the better!
Thank you for your patience, Ladies and Gentlemen! Rest assured, according to the terms of the giveaway, 100% of funds will reach the recipients, one way or another!
Since then we:
Contacted Support. Waiting for a reply. Still waiting.
- Tried clearing cache, restarting device, changing device, restarting browser, changing browser (tried four different ones with extensons on/off). No luck.
- Read through your kind suggestions. Unfortunately, none of them met the fairness and loyalty criteria which we thought Freedogecoin distribution solved best.
- Tried attracting new users to join Freedogecoin using our referral link, – the assumption behind it was that exponential increase in commission would let us distribute more. Did not work.
- Contemplating just waiting another week, but, having shared only about 12 DOGE this time, it seemed too petty.
- Realised that, although the intentions behind “giving back to the community” beta-test were good and we had limited success (growing revenue = bigger giveaways every week), Freedogecoin alone cannot be a solution.
- Freebitcoin has the same sharing system and confirms our initial “sharing” hypothesis:“You cannot share more than 100% of the commissions that you have earned from a referral. As a result of this, the amount that is actually shared with your referrals (and deducted from your account) might be less than the amount you specify.”
Freebitcoin offers a more advanced sharing system, with an additional option:
…stay tuned. We learn from our mistakes.