As the current promotion runs, we are publishing our thoughts on a hypothetical strategy on how to make the best of the Reward Point system offered by Freebitcoin:
(disclaimer: as we have not yet tested every factor, the figures below should be regarded as hypothetical. Since increasing the minimum roulette roll winnings requires investment, we remind our readers that we are not advising anyone to try the strategy, invest and take risks; all information published is for entertainment purposes only)
* Unlike Lottery Tickets, Reward Points are a guaranteed bonus offered per roll and it is easy to pre-calculate the accumulation rate of Reward Points, opening doors to the formation of a strategy.
* Besides physical goods, you can purchase multipliers with your Reward Points. Namely, for 1200 Reward Points you can purchase a boost which adds 100 Reward Points per roll for 24 hours. That is an extra 2300 Reward Points a day, potentially.
* So far, we have not found any information to dispute the possibility of purchasing the same bonus daily. Which means, if no roll (minus one) is missed every 24 hours and the boost is bought for 1200 Points, you can still have extra 1100 Reward Points left.
* A maximum, 1000% Multiplier for Free Bitcoin roll costs 3200 Reward Points. In other words, with the Reward Point boost, you can purchase a 1000% Free Bitcoin Multiplier every three days.
* The multiplier applies only to the minimum roulette roll. but the minimum roulette roll is easily increased permanently At the moment, the site-wide minimum roulette roll equals to… However, a user’s individual Minimum Roll equals to whatever a user has boosted it to using the Multiply Bitcoin method (paying Multiply Bitcoin or purchasing Lottery Tickets increases the Minimum Roll figure). It seems that the Multiplier views every individual minimum roulette roll as a base.
So, if we would have purchased the 29*1000*23=667000 satoshi a day (with a maximum of every three days). Currently, that converts to circa $43.92 (all calculations should be adjusted to the day’s prices). Here, every satoshi makes a difference; hence, (spoiler) multiplying the minimum roulette roll is a guide we are working on.
Note: the strategy outlined above has not yet been tested by us; it is a mere estimation and rough calculation of raw data. Nevertheless, so far we have not come across anything to dispute its efficiency. Moreover, the prices at the Reward Point store can only be explained by the existence of a similar strategy.
Factors to keep in mind:
– Naturally, making 23 rolls every 24 hours is not easy, but not impossible. We will let your imagination create a way to deal with that, however we will mention that if created sloppily, “shared” accounts are easily detectable.
– The figures are based on an assumption that the Bonus applies to an individual’s minimum roulette roll; not the site-wide minimum. The Minimum Roulette Roll is multiplies by purchasing Lottery Tickets (immediately and at a flat rate), or playing Multiply Bitcoin (subject to a separate review we are working on).
– Multiply Bitcoin should only be played during the Reward Point promotion, as the Reward Points granted per 500 Satoshi wagered is multiplied by 2x-5x.
..to be continued.